Come on in and sit a spell.. have a look around, we sure hope you enjoy your stay!!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Okay.. Ok.. I admit it.. I got lazy !


Lately, during the holidays.. I admit it.. I've gotten really lazy and lax on posting here at my blog!

I'm going to confess to y'all something.. I just feel so overwhelmed lately!
A few of my close friends know that I was injured about 22 years ago and I have Fibromyalgia as well, so I'm generally in a great deal of pain most of the day and night. I try and try not to let it get in my way.. but if any of y'all have ever experienced chronic pain.. you understand what I'm talking about. I have good days and bad days. 

Trying to come up with new and fun things to post here and on Facebook, keeping up the house, trying to find time to create things for my shop.. it just got to me and I guess I just took a mental and physical vacation during the holidays! HA!

BUT.. it's the New Year.. and I'm going to do everything I can to get back on track. Please forgive me for letting y'all down.  

I have a few things to show y'all today.. at the encouragement of a new friend, Diana with Twostars Embroidery   I got to work making these Monster's Inc characters..


Meet Boo, Mike and Sully from Monster's Inc.

All three characters are listed on my Facebook page, but I haven't listed them in my Etsy shop yet. 

Please let me know if you are interested. 


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday and a fun and safe New Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment