Come on in and sit a spell.. have a look around, we sure hope you enjoy your stay!!

Friday, December 21, 2012

A feature in a Magazine, me?!

Hi all! I hope you haven't been worried about me? I've been busy, like a lot of y'all... getting ready for Christmas! 

Cleaning the house, making things for people, that sort of thing.. and, I'm really pleased to announce that since opening my Etsy shop in October.. the orders have been steady. It's off to a fabulous start!

So, a few months ago, I was approached by the wonderful ladies over at Sweet Delight Sample Boxes. It's an online sample shop. Where someone will purchase a sample box that includes many samples.. from perfume to makeup to jewelry. I gladly supplied the ladies with some samples, knowing full well that whom ever purchased the sample box that contained my samples.. would also contain my business card.. so, it was a win, win for both of us!

Today, I received an email from the ladies at Sweet Delight The Online Magazine, announcing that my Pumpkin pie pendant set was selected to feature in the Winter 2012 online magazine issue.  Talk about over-the-moon excited.. I couldn't believe it! 


If you are interested in this Pumpkin pie set or any of my other items, you can find them in my Etsy shop, Cobalt Moon Jewelry. 

Don't forget to "Like" us at Cobalt Moon Jewelry, on Facebook for updates and postings of new items I've made!

A great big thank you goes out to Robin and Penny at Sweet Delight Sample Boxes ! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!


3 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is wonderful news! Well deserved Kudos! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete