Come on in and sit a spell.. have a look around, we sure hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New items for sale in my shop!



Hello there! 

Today's blog post will feature the different things that I have created and recently listed for sale in my Artfire shop, Cobalt Moon Jewelry


**NEW!!!*** EARN REWARD POINTS!! With each and every purchase you make through my Artfire shop! (listed above)
you are automatically enrolled in the Cobalt Moon Jewelry Rewards Program with each purchase. For every US $10.00 you spend in my shop, you will receive a Cobalt Moon. Earn 10 Cobalt Moon's and receive a US $20.00 gift certificate. The points don't reset with each purchase, they will accumulate. So you will earn Cobalt Moon Points faster. So if you spend US $5.00 on your first purchase and US $20.00 on your next, you will receive one Cobalt Moon.

First item up is: 

Vintage Cherry Red Boxing Gloves- Polymer clay necklace


I had a great time coming up with these gloves, I'm not a fan of boxing at all, but I saw a set if boxing gloves in a game my son plays and just knew they would make a fantastic necklace! Although the gloves are red, I can make them in any color you want. Perhaps you would like the gloves to be antique Gold? Hot pink for Breast cancer awareness month?

Head of Cauliflower earrings

Who doesn't love their veggies? I absolutely love all veggies. So, I've created these cute little Cauliflower earrings. 

Thank you for stopping in to visit. I would love to hear your comments or just stop in to say hello. I always follow back! 

Or you can come see me on my Facebook page


Disclaimer: All rights reserved.
All Images and Original contents, including descriptions, images and items are the property of Cobalt Moon Jewelry and may NOT be copied, duplicated or Used in any way without written consent from the Designer/Artist. (Copied items will be reported as an infringement of Copyright to the site) All Rights Reserved Copyright 2009-2012 Cobalt Moon Jewelry Copyright registered with and protected by MyFreeCopyright.com Purchasing these items does not authorize the buyer to make copies of my work and distribute them!!




No comments:

Post a Comment