Come on in and sit a spell.. have a look around, we sure hope you enjoy your stay!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

I've been invited to participate in the Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Box campaign!


Hello and welcome!

I'm so excited, I'm about to burst here, I can't wait to tell y'all all about it!!


The other day I received an email from Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Boxes!

They provide a way for independent business owners (That's me!) and Diva's (that's you) to connect! 
At Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Boxes, they know that Diva's like to sample before they buy, so the idea of sample boxes was born. 

Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Boxes

As I was reading on their website, I learned that this isn't something that is part of Product reviews or Giveaways, which is fantastic! 

This isn't just an invitation only, ladies..They have an "Open call" for other independent business owners. So, if you are interested, head over to their website and sign up to contribute samples of your product as well! 

Visit them on their blog and follow them if you would like!

Have a great day and enjoy the weekend!! 

Disclaimer: Cindy (Cobalt Moon Jewelry) has not received any monetary compensation for her blog post. Cindy did receive an email asking her to participate in the Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Boxes Campaign to promote independent businesses. Her thoughts & opinions in this blog post are unbiased & honest. Your opinions may differ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment