Come on in and sit a spell.. have a look around, we sure hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Anything goes blog post of the weeeeeeeek!


As the title says, this is the anything goes, blog post... where I update y'all on things that have been going on in my day to day life.. 'cause after all, what is a blog without all the "me, me, me" HA! that makes me think of "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" when Jan Brady was bitching about being the middle child! 

THAT just dated me a bit.. oh well.. IDC, I've earned it, and although I'm only in my early 40's, with the Fibromyalgia and other crapola going on with my body, I feel more like I'm in my late 70's. And I'm not kidding y'all here.. I have to use a cane every where I go, if I'm going to be out and about where there might not be chairs at every 10th step I take, I will have to use my friggen' walker!! 



UGH! life isn't fair sometimes, eh? But ya have to play with the hand we're dealt, no calling "Miss deal" here! bahahahahahahah

fibromyalgia = this is for you sister
found on Pinterest
So, here is the junk I've found on Pinterest that I just love! Has anyone ever had this happen?  

Oh dear, this is so true
borrowed from pinterest
So, anyhoo.. this is how I start out most of my conversations lately.. since I'm so darned addicted to Pinterest! I have found so many cool things over there, it's amazing! My family has tried a few new recipes from Pinterest, here is one of them.. Lasagna roll-ups! We LOVE these!! Lasagna Roll Ups.. can be made in single servings and frozen.    Tried these and they were fantastic. No struggling to cut the portions!
Look at that photo, who wouldn't love them! And you don't have to stick to beef. You could use ground Turkey like I did, or ground chicken.. there are so many things you could use. Heck, you don't even have to use meat of any sort, just make them with Spinach. Wouldn't Popeye be so proud!?


This is something else I've tried and love! This photo on the right is the photo from Pinterest  and here, on the left is my photo. It's sporting all the necklaces I've made in the last few years. Well, the ones that haven't sold, duh! LOL

my photo
Mine doesn't have the broken handle, but it still looks great!
Pinterest photo














I guess that's all I have for now, there really isn't much more going on around here.. (that I care to discuss that is) There is plenty of drama here at my house , I'm sure some or all of y'all can relate, eh?

Thanks for stopping in to see what's been going on lately.. I'm really glad to hear from y'all, please comment, let me know what's been going on with y'all!

Oh, before I leave y'all *sigh* I have been kicking around a bit about doing videos, whether they be tutorials or maybe invite y'all to send me your crafts (any craft) and I will do a review on them, and let everyone know who the craft is from, I think I like that one the best.. hmmmm.. but I tried a few the other day and of course, being from Texas, I sounded (to me that is) like a huge twangy hick when I played them back! ROFL!!

So, wadda y'all think about that? Lemme know your thoughts, 'cause I'm dyin' to know!!!!

Gotta run, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment