Come on in and sit a spell.. have a look around, we sure hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trading Handmade or swapping

I know that there are a lot of creative people out there, and I have traded handmade with a few of them...


In the past, I just advertised that I was interested in swapping, trading and I would like to extend that offer again to anyone interested?




If you are interested in swapping with me, There is a list of my Likes and Dislikes on my Flickr profile, (click on the last profile tab at the top and it will take you to the list) as well as all the items in my Artfire jewelry shop that I'm willing to trade.


Please feel free to contact me either through the blog comment, my email address cdowdle2 (at) gmail (dot) com or my Artfire jewelry shop and I'll be glad to talk with you more about this subject!


Hope to swap with you soon,




Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment