Come on in and sit a spell.. have a look around, we sure hope you enjoy your stay!!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello there

Hi all... 

I'm no stranger to posting, in fact I have my main blog called Purple Froggie Clay Stuff, which many of you already know. I have taken a break from and have been concentrating very hard on getting my jewelry business back into full swing.


I took a very long and hard look at things, got side tracked by all the fun that was to be had with doing product reviews and giveaways, but in the end, realized that it just wasn't something I wanted to continue. It was great, I met a very nice group of blog friends, some wonderful sponsors and learned a great deal about some fantastic products I might not have known about.


Along the way, my illness started to take it's toll on my body, it started to wear me down more, I found myself not wanting to do much of anything.. so I had to really stop doing the things I love!


I'm getting stronger as the days go by, I'm in my studio more and more each day... I've even created a new line of Medical jewelry.. which I am really digging!!     


Ok.. here is a little teaser for ya... it's a brain necklace.. 


You can have a look on my Facebook page on the sidebar or of course in my Artfire jewelry shop.


I welcome feedback and would love to hear from you!


Hope no one melted away in this nasty Texas heat!!!


My son goes back to school this coming Monday, and I don't know about y'all, but I'm NOT looking forward to him going... I've really enjoyed having him here during the day.. he's so much fun to be around!! But he's a Sophomore in High School this year and mommy can't keep him under her wing for ever... boohoo!


Anyhoo... It's good to be back.. in my studio creating jewelry and those one of a kind items that I know you can't live without!


Stop  by and see me sometime.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment